Sunday, July 6, 2014

95% of your life’s problems will get solved if you simply take initiatives. For the rest 5% you just have to be proactive.

95% of your life’s problems will get solved if you simply take initiatives. For the rest 5% you just have to be proactive.

































#doer #dreamer #sales #doitnow #believe #dreams #goals #business  #entrepreneurship #makethingshappen