Creative visualization is a mental technique that uses the imagination to make dreams come true. Used in the right way, creative visualization can improve our life and attract success and prosperity. It is a power that can alter our environment and circumstances, cause events to happen, and attract money, possessions, work, people and love into our life. Creative visualization uses the power of the mind, and is the power behind every success.
By visualizing a certain event or a situation, or an object, such as a car, a house, furniture etc, we attract it into our life. It is a process that is similar to daydreaming. For some people it might look like magic, but there is no magic involved, only the natural process of the power of thoughts and natural mental laws. It is like having a genie at your disposal!
There are people who use this technique naturally in their everyday affairs, not being aware that they are using some sort of power. All successful people use it consciously or unconsciously, attracting the success they want into their life, by visualizing their goals as already accomplished.
Making Creative Visualization Work
- Define your goal.
- Think, meditate and listen to your intuition to ascertain that you really desire to attain this goal.
- Ascertain that only good will result from your visualization, for you and for others.
- Sit alone in a quiet place, where you will not be disturbed.
- Relax your body.
- Breathe rhythmically and deeply several times.
- Visualize a clear and detailed mental image of what you desire to get or accomplish.
- Use in your imagination all the five senses of sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste.
- Add desire and feelings into what your mental image.
- Visualize at least twice a day, about 10 minutes each time.
- Persevere with your visualization, day after day, with, patience, hope and faith.
- Stay positive, thinking positive thoughts, feeling positive feelings and using positive words.
- During the day, when negative thoughts and doubts arise, replace them with positive thoughts. As each negative thought enters your mind, immediately substitute it with a positive thought.
- Keep an open mind, so that you recognize opportunities and take advantage of them.
- After concluding your visualization session, say attentively and earnestly, "Let everything happen in a harmonious and favorable way for all involved".
Our thoughts and feelings, and the mental images we carry in our mind, affect our life. By changing them we change our life. This means that we have to be careful with our thoughts and how we feel about them, otherwise we might get things and enter into situations that you do not want, and then we will have to find ways to get rid of them. Better think and visualize what that we really and truly want, and which will improve our life.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.- Eleanor Roosevelt