- Establish step by step milestones. When working towards a intention, having small steps to accomplish before reaching the intention is critical. such as, if you want your sales team to make 30 contacts over their workday, show them that they just have to make five contacts each hour. This makes the intention more sizable and easier to grab and hold.
- In instances where there is lots of time being wasted doing things that must not be done, such as browsing the Internet, take away the risks. such as, you have a presentation to finish but you keep finding yourself browsing online. Instead of doing that, visit the park to work. There is no Internet and you can get the project done.
- Tackle the hardest tasks first. That way, there is no worry about procrastinating with them and instead, they are done and taken care of leaving more time for the integral tasks.
- There will be days when there just is not enough time. What must be done? increase efficiency by focusing on the most integral things. Keep at the forefront the Pareto principle that 80 percent of the value of any event will come from the 20 percent effort that's put towards it. Focus on that 20 percent.
- Stay organised and get rid of clutter. Cluttered spaces often means cluttered minds. It will hold you back from achieving your unsurpassable objectives.
- Provide rewards to those who accomplish the objectives. These don't have to be big things but they must be something that they want. such as, if a team is working on a big project, provide to take them to lunch if it is completed prior.
- Use resources. If the team has the necessary resources on hand to finish the task, they are more probably to be able to do just that. Encourage them to do this to increase their efficiency.
These are a few tips that you can incorporate into the day to day tasks to accomplish your objectives. Ultimately, by increasing the ability to perform the task at the greatest level will enhance the ability of the staff to do well in the long term as well as the short term. That means benefits for everyone.